Advance Registration is Required.
BASIC CONFERENCE FEE:
The conference fee includes entry to all conference activities including opening dinner, workshops and luncheons. There are no daily rates.
- $345 through 5pm, May 1, 2017 for UA admitted degree-seeking students
- $395 through 5 p.m., May 1 (including waitlisted)
- $425 May 2 – June 8 (including waitlisted)
- $450 June 9 – space available
SUPPORTING CONFERENCE FEE:
Sponsorship helps support the work of the conference. Please see our gift form for more information. All donations are tax-deductible. There are many levels at which to give:
- $495 (includes conference registration and a $100 donation)
- $595 (includes conference registration and a $200 donation)
- $695 (includes conference registration and a $300 donation)
KACHEMAK BAY CRUISE:
Enjoy beautiful Kachemak Bay with faculty and fellow participants from 8:15 – 10:00am on Sunday, June 10. This is an optional event with an additional fee of $60. There is limited space, sign up early.
University of Alaska Anchorage offers one credit for this conference as two options; CWLA A259 or CWLA A497 . Complete form and pay tuition fee at the conference by June 10.
Registration for the Post-conference Workshop is an option for those attending the full conference. Please indicate your interest on the registration form. The Post-Conference Workshop in 2017 is June 13-14 with Susan Fox Rogers, and costs $250 Includes workshop, double/triple occupancy accommodations, food, and boat taxi. Limited enrollment.
A $30 registration cancellation fee will be charged for refund requests.
There will be no refunds for cancellations after 5:00pm on May 12.
If you experience a disability and need accommodation, please contact 235- 7743 or KachemakBayWritersConf@alaska.edu. Please allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation